Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role reports into the Assistant Manager within the Department and based within Edinburgh.
The role holder will be responsible in the delivery of effective and efficient trust administration services. These services are to members and clients of International Employee Benefit Plans. Working in a team environment to process a variety of events, they will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the highest standard of administration services that meet the stewardship and governance requirements of the Plans within agreed standards and timeframes. Through monitoring their own workflow, they will effectively utilise priority and organisational skills to process key events. These events, include (not limited to) contribution processing, distribution payments to members and corporate payrolls, interactions with corporate clients, members and third parties, reconciliation break investigations, processing of member fees and adherence to jurisdictional legislation and Plan rules. Actively seeking new ways to improve procedures they will provide optimum levels of customer service to the clients in terms quality, cost and time.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of and ability to use internal systems effectively and to ensure maintenance of consistent and accurate scheme records and client details on core systems.
- Efficient administration of all work activities required to meet the client deliverables set out in the service agreement and underpinned by Trust Deed & Rules
- To maintain an understanding of clients’ requirements to allow investigation and response to client/participant queries seeking guidance and escalation where required.
- To complete all work activities in line with best practice and compliance with checklists, team procedures, governing documentation, JTC polices, legislative rules and regulations including FATCA/CRS, AML
- To take responsibility for organisation of own work activities to control and maximise service delivery and efficiency.
- To make every effort to ensure performance targets and quality standards are met and to recommend procedural changes to improve the standards
- To liaise with other JTC teams as required to ensure the efficient and co-ordinated delivery of services.
- Liaising with third party intermediaries e.g. Payroll services/ IFAs/ lawyers / actuaries
- To participate in good team communication
- To participate in client, business and client take on activities.
- To identify, evaluate and report risks to your line manager
- To make suggestions for improvement and complete corrective/preventative actions in order to reduce operational events and complaints
- Preparation/co ordination of client reporting
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Completer finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).