Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven accounting skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Hold an Accounting background and a relevant experience on a similar position in Luxembourg.
- Communicate fluently in English and French, both verbal and written; German as well as other languages would be advantageous;
- Have good command of Outlook, Word and Excel; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Be organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, act as a team player
Main responsibilities and duties
- Be in charge of the accounting of corporate clients active in Private Equity and Real Estate industry;
- Prepare annual accounts and interim financial statements;
- Assist in the preparation of income tax and VAT returns, follow-up cash movements, budgets and the approval and payment of invoices.
- Prepare general meetings and boards of directors
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).