Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg!
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Be in charge of the accounting of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry;
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements;
- Assist in the preparation of income tax and VAT returns, follow up of cash movements, budgets and the approval and payment of invoices;
- Assist clients for the day-to-day management like payment of invoices (by multiline, bank instructions and different websites of the banks), preparation of documentation for opening / closing of bank accounts and related other documents requested by them, etc;
- Support on monthly reporting to clients.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with preferably a proven experience ideally in an accounting firm;
- Beside English, other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge, BOB 50 is an asset;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organised and work as a team player.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.1200 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).