Alia Haskouri, Associate Director, based in JTC’s Dubai office, will be speaking at the Private Client Informa Connect conference, Cross Border Planning: The Next Generation.
Informa Connect is a leading international events organiser, bringing leading industry names and firms together.
Alia will be sharing the panel with a number of other industry experts. The theme of the discussion will focus on Sharia-compliant private wealth, with the speakers covering the following points:
- Future of Islamic legacy: Sharia law and modern structuring tools
- Succession developments in the Middle East
- Setting up and future-proofing a family office in the Middle East
Tax planning and mitigation
- Cross-border planning for India
- Investment migration
- Personal status
- Investment opportunities
- Real estate/luxury assets
Family governance and succession
- Psychological and emotional challenges for private clients
- Economics of marriage and inheritance
- Succession and youth empowerment
The ‘in person’ conference will take place on 11-12 May 2022 at the Park Hyatt Hotel, Dubai.
For more information about the event or to register, please click here.
If you would like to contact a member of the JTC Middle East team, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
About JTC – Middle East
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in private client, fund, and corporate services.
JTC has been supporting private clients for over 35 years, and we have a highly qualified and multilingual workforce of 1300 people spread across 30 locations, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our clients are based all over the world and we have particular expertise in working with Middle Eastern clients and those looking to structure Middle Eastern assets.