19 October 2016
JTC is delighted to be sponsoring Savca’s first Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration training programme.
The full-day training programme is targeted at accounting and financial officers and fund administrators in the private equity and venture capital industry.
The course is designed to provide an overview of the key considerations in private equity accounting and fund administration, to enable participants to align business practices and investor relations.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- Overview of fund life cycles, structures and key terms
- Key administration and accounting activities at each fund milestone
- Tracking fund income, expenses and tax information to provide useful information for all stakeholders
- Compliance with valuation guidelines
- Performance measurement of assets and fund
- Investor reporting
Click programme to see further details.
To register for this course, contact the SAVCA office on email@example.com.