JTC’s private client services director, Joel Chinn, will be speaking at the ThoughtLeaders4 Private Client webinar, ‘Let the Good Times Roll! Trusts and Unusual Asset Classes’.
Joel will be joined by other industry experts to talk about asset classes such as classic cars, marine & aviation, fine wine & whiskey and cannabis. The discussion points will include insurance, cybersecurity, valuations and surviving the pandemic.
Also speaking at the webinar will be:
- Robert Dobbyn – Partner, Walkers
- Joanna Morse – Director, Family Office Services, Summit Trust International
- Andrew Sams – Director, TWINFOCUS
- Matthew O’Connell – Head of Investment, Bordeaux Index
- James Haithwaite – Luxury Asset specialist, IQ-EQ
The webinar will take place on 5 July, 4.00pm – 5.00pm (BST). If you would like to register for the free event, please click HERE.
Joel administers a diverse portfolio of private client and corporate structures overseeing a wide range of asset classes including real estate yachts and aircraft. For more information, please contact Joel Chinn.