Are we seeing a bigger divergence in terms of what business is being done on which island?
To cover real estate, private equity, infrastructure, debt and the rise of hedge funds in Jersey. And are the services being offered in the islands changing at all?
The agenda for the day includes a variety of panel discussions and presentations on a range of thought-provoking issues including:
- A review of how the islands have performed in the preceding 12 months, including how they are keeping up with and benchmarking against their competitors
- The state of play with AIFMD, FATCA, CRS, BEPS and other key regulatory and legislative issues
- Best practice in fund administration regarding risk management, compliance and anti-money laundering
- Where will funds business come from in the years ahead – both in terms of projects and global regions?
- Funds innovation – how are the islands innovating and making themselves easier places to do business?
- How do the islands move forward in the years ahead – taking into account EU passporting, attracting business and innovating?
For the full event programme and details click BL.