Robert Monticelli, Director – Private Wealth Services, will be attending the Financial Times Wealth Management Summit on 31 October in London.
The Financial Times will be bringing the 2nd Annual FT Wealth Management Summit back to London, focusing on the complexities of working with global wealth across borders.
There are vast opportunities for forward-thinking and flexible firms to look after clients across multiple jurisdictions and through various channels. Yet, the dynamic and challenging nature of the market leaves banks and wealth advisers with a multitude of issues to navigate.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- The dynamics of the international tripolar structure on wealth and global families
- Retaining talent as a key ingredient to building and maintaining client relationships
- Tech company partnerships
- Millennial minds and the correlation to ESG initiatives
- The relationship between wealth managers and the new generation
- Plus much more
To find out more about the event, click here.
If you are also attending the event or would like to arrange to meet with Robert, please contact him directly.