Commercial Director, Vincent van den Brink, will be attending ALFI’s PE & RE Conference on 1 and 2 December.
The conference is a firm favourite with the who’s who in Alternatives in Luxembourg, attracting more than 600 CEOs, COOs, CFO, product designers and legal experts each year.
This year’s event will be taking place virtually, live streaming to a global audience online.
The conference will combine interviews, panel discussions and keynotes to cover the following topics:
- Sustainable investment in the alternative fund industry: data, benchmarking, reporting
- Luxembourg as a hub for private debt and equity
- Infrastructure and pledge fund solutions
- Opportunistic debt strategies
- How to achieve operational efficiency
- Regulatory update: CMU 2.0, AIFMD review, risk management
- Market trends and topics to watch: overview and outlook
To find out more about the event please click here.
If you are also attending and would like to find out how JTC can help you, please contact Vincent directly.