JTC is committed to the policy of equal treatment of all its employees and requires all employees of whatever grade or authority, to abide by and aspire to this general principle.
Our policy is to always ensure that all persons are treated fairly, irrespective of their age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We will endeavour to provide those who have physical disabilities with specific assistance and arrangements to enable them to work for us wherever and whenever this is reasonably practical.
At JTC we recognise that our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of our individual employees’ differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and inevitably JTC’s achievements.
We have created an environment in which all existing and prospective employees of JTC can access all appropriate employment opportunities. In the context of meeting our business objectives the following principles will guide our approach:
- We will discuss and be flexible in meeting individual employee’s needs and aspirations
- All existing and potential employees will be fairly selected for job opportunities based on their ability to perform their role
- There will be respectful communication and cooperation between all employees
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives will be encouraged
- A work/life balance through agreed flexible working principles to accommodate employees’ varying needs will be considered in line with the needs of the business
- JTC is committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all and specifically prohibits discrimination of every type